3 Steps to Finding Your Eye Shape
Are you browsing online looking for the perfect lashes to wear but not sure which style is most complimentary to your eyes? If so, let LASHTRIX help you achieve the ultimate lash slay in 3 easy steps!
Step 1: Determine your Eye Shape
Use this chart below to determine the type of eye shape that most resembles your eyes. This will create a smoother process in finding the right style for you.
Step 2: Question - Can you see your crease?
Your crease is the curve along your eyelid outlining the eye socket, below the brow bone.
If you cannot see your crease, then you have a Monolid eye shape. If not, here some questions you need to answer to find your eye shape below:
- Is your crease visible with little sclera (white eyeball part) around the iris (eye colour)? If you answered YES, then you have a Round eye shape.
If NO, move on to question #2
- Are the outer corners of your eye turned down? If YES, you have a Downturned eye shape.
If NO, move on to question #3
- Let's say you answered yes to not having a visible crease. Is this because of an extra layer of eyelid covers your eye? If YES, you have Hooded eyes.
If NO, move forward to question #4
- Do the bottom and top part of your eyelid cover the curved bottom of your iris? If YES, you have an Almond eye shape.
If NO, move forward to question #5
- Do the outer corners of your eye flick upward? If YES, you have Upturned eyes.
If NO, move forward to question #6
- Are your eyes the prominent feature of your face? If YES, you have Protruding eyes.
If NO move forward to question #7
- Are you eyes larger but sit deeply into the socket of your eye? Are your brows the prominent feature of your face? If YES, you have Deep Set eyes.
- Are your eyes farther apart? If YES, you have Wide Set eyes.
- Are your eyes closer together? If YES, you have Close Set eyes.
Wow, so many questions! By now, you should already have an idea of what eye shape you most resemble. Now it's time for Step 3.
Step 3: Let's Choose your Lash ASAP
Scroll down for our recommendations OR Click Here for our perfect lash guide.
Almond Eyes: QUINTESSA, SHABINE
Round Eyes: HOW MANY BLINX?, ENCHANT WHO?
Protruding Eyes: BELLE FLAIR, XTRA WINX
Upturned Eyes: COUNT CONTESSA, ELLE JOLIE
Downturned Eyes: ELLE JOLIE, BELLE FLAIR
Hooded Eyes: QUINTESSA, HOW MANY BLINX?
Deep-Set Eyes: COUNT CONTESSA
Close-Set Eyes: ELLE JOLIE
Wide-Set Eyes: ELLE JOLIE, ENCHANT WHO?